Monday, October 22, 2007

October Meeting

Hi Book Club friends,

Just a reminder that we meet this Tues., Oct. 23 at 7 pm at the Park Grove Library for discussing POPE JOAN. I don't remember us determining a group leader this time. Is anyone doing this, or will someone volunteer to do it? I have questions in the back of my book I can bring along. If we have no volunteers I think we will just pass the questions around and share the leadership.

Let's think of a process to select our titles for upcoming months. I think we have bogged down on our decision making for book selection. Originally we determined we would always be three months out on book titles. So come with book title ideas, I will bring our previously generated title lists also.

POPE JOAN will be a wonderfully thought provoking book to discuss on Tuesday.

See you then,
Diane

No comments:

Post a Comment